International publications describe the use of re-usable valves as a high risk for cross-contaminations. This had been
confirmed in the German Hygenda-Study in 2013 with 80% reprocessed valves which still were contaminated.
The reason is the complex design especially at the air-/water-valve with tricky drilling holes and sealing rings.
Another growing risk is caused by multi-resistant germs. Disposable valves eliminates this risks immediately instead of the
expensive re-processing of reusable valves.
In view to the growth of biofilms in endoscope areas which can’t be even manually brushed such as air-/ water – channel also the current usage of silicone oil as a lubricant for valves should be stopped.STOPCON
valves create a new oil-free state of the art and are also as single packed valves available in case when single valves fail their function during the examination without opening a full kit. This is customer orientation.STOPCON disposable valves create a new oil-free ‘state of the art’:
- available single packed, as a kit of 2, as a kit of 3 and also as a kit of 4 with Jet-Connector
- LOT-No. for documentation and tracking
- warrants perfect infection control
- significantly higher standard than any re-processed re-usable valve
- single valves can be exchange in case of failure
- step-by-step introduction into the process possible